Here’s some critical info for yourself, and to share – I’d never heard this before, so it might be news for you, too : >
1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
9. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
10. A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
11. Rather than sending jokes, please… contribute by forwarding this mail which can save a person’s life.
12. If this message comes around you… more than once… please don’t get irritated… You should instead, be happy that you have many friends who care about you & keeps reminding you how to deal with a Heart attack.
I am just now peeking out from under the covers since getting back from Higher Initiation and Advanced Spiritual Training in Toronto.
It was a solid four days of detox and acclimating to the new energies flowing through me.
Two things have become divinely evident:
1. I cannot do things the way I used to do them.
2. My power is too strong to ignore.
In the past, I have been able to bulldoze my way through obstacles, end up getting through it, but in a dizzy on the other side.
It is now abundantly clear that I cannot go about my life like that any more.
Out of love for myself, humility, and a great respect for this beautiful life, I shall come from stillness.
Words are Magick,
our actions hold Energy,
our thoughts create reality.
The way we do anything is the way we do everything.
I have never felt the truth of these words as I do now, deep in the heart of my bones.
I shall act from silence.
I will know when to fold and when to draw the ace.
This is discernment.
This is the way of the Warrior of Light.
I also learned some new modalities!
—Negative Energy Removal—
—Emotional Cord Cutting—
—Good Spell Casting—
Generally these three are combined into one mini session.
If you’re feeling drained of energy, ready to let go of what’s been dragging you down, or ready for a fresh start, this is a great session to get that going.
Tthe Army appears to have been forced to change its policy!
The decision came as the Army faces the challenging goal of recruiting 80,000 new soldiers through September 2018. To meet last year’s goal of 69,000, the Army accepted more recruits who fared poorly on aptitude tests, increased the number of waivers granted for marijuana use and offered hundreds of millions of dollars in bonuses.
60% off military Eligibility age kids cannot meet the military recruitment requirements of a high school education and weight standards. They’ve either dropped out of high school or overweight!!!
This is the Malaysian equivalent of the White House….The prime minister’s house.
I hope Donald Trump does not come to Malaysia or he might get some ideas about what the White House ought to look like!!!!!
The second photo is of a mosque in the area of the national capitol administrative area of Putrajaya.
This morning at 7 AM My Care and Rose 2 Rose, Malaysian NGOs with whom we have worked on the Women’s Boat to Gaza and the Gaza Freedom flotilla, sponsored A Walk for Humanity with 1700 entrants as a fundraiser for their works in Gaza, Syria, Bangladesh and Iraq!!
It was great to be with the My Care team that was with us in Spain, France and Italy and our two Malaysian participants on the Women’s Boat to Gaza, Dr. Fauziah Hassan and Noorsham AbuBakr and My Care CEO Kamarul Zaman Shaharul Anwar and MY Care Chairman of the Board of Trustees Dr. Hafidzi Mohd Noor.
Rose 2 Rose sponsors a Women’s Center for the Palestinian community in Kuala Lumpur. The center is named Zaytouna, the same name as our Women’s Boat to Gaza—Zaytouna means Olive!
Another snippet of Sheer, the new piece for solo violin and 8 bowed wine glasses, from the dress rehearsal for Movses Pogossian’s concert tomorrow. UCLA, Schoenberg Hall, 8pm, free, streaming online as well. Movses will be premiering this piece, as well as a new piece by Gabriela Lena Frank. He’ll also be playing works by Kurtag and Saariaho and I’ll be joining him at the end for the Bach double violin concerto.
I woke up this morning ready to move at the speed of life! These weeks Undoordinary #MOVDAY playlist is the perfect fall soundtrack you might need to help you move through your day with the highest amount of grace. The 77th installment has vibes from Yaeji, De La Soul, D’Angelo, André 3000, DUCKWRTH, Baka Not Nice and even some new new from TiRon & Ayomari + Jack Davey.
Bless yourself and listen on
Listened to Tony Romo call the first half of the Pats game, and Phil Simms (who used to call the games) do the halftime highlights from the studio with the other chuckleheads.
To think, I had to listen to that drudgery every week. Football is so much more enjoyable with Romo in the booth. Thank you CBS! Sorry FOX, you’re stuck with Joe Buck.